Is VeroSMS Spam blocking for iOS 11 for iMessages safe to use?

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
With the new abilities added to iMessage for iOS11, I wanted to ask your opinion on the new app VeroSMS, that Blocks Spam in iMessage. After installing and reading the apps disclaimer, it has access to all your iMessages including those that may contain bank one time codes for access. I wanted everyone's opinion on whether they think that would be wise. I tend to lean toward not being wise. I would love to get rid of the spam text messages though. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Thank you Rob. I appreciate the reply. I'm just concerned about the codes that my bank provides me through messaging and what VeroSMS says they see in their disclaimer before you sign into the app.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Rob. I appreciate the reply. I'm just concerned about the codes that my bank provides me through messaging and what VeroSMS says they see in their disclaimer before you sign into the app.

I can’t vouch for the legitimacy of VeroSMS but, again, I don’t think they can see the codes. Furthermore, the codes are probably worthless by the time anybody would do anything with them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal