I've scoured the internet and not found a yes or no answer to this question, much less seen it posed. So here's the scenario:
    Person A sends an iMessage to Person B whose iPhone is off most of the day. That message stays on the iMessage servers until Person B turns their phone back on. Person A checks back on the conversation several times that day until he sees "Delivered" under the message, indicating that Person B turned their phone back on. Is there any way for Person A to determine when that message was actually delivered, perhaps via an iOS explorer app on Windows, etc?

Thanks!
    06-11-2017 07:22 PM
    If you’re expecting to see the actual “time of delivery”, you will not be able to. You will, however, see, via the Messages app, that the iMessage was delivered.
    06-11-2017 07:30 PM
    Not that I know of, sorry.
    09-14-2017 03:30 PM
    I don't think so, no.
    10-19-2017 04:32 PM
    I've scoured the internet and not found a yes or no answer to this question, much less seen it posed. So here's the scenario:
    Person A sends an iMessage to Person B whose iPhone is off most of the day. That message stays on the iMessage servers until Person B turns their phone back on. Person A checks back on the conversation several times that day until he sees "Delivered" under the message, indicating that Person B turned their phone back on. Is there any way for Person A to determine when that message was actually delivered, perhaps via an iOS explorer app on Windows, etc?

Thanks!
    If you pull the screen to the left i believe it shows times that it is delivered. If the person has settings set to show when an iMessage is read it will show up underneath the message. I might be wrong though.
    10-19-2017 04:51 PM