Is there a way to determine when an iMessage was delivered?

patrick6212

Jun 12, 2017
Visit site
I've scoured the internet and not found a yes or no answer to this question, much less seen it posed. So here's the scenario:
Person A sends an iMessage to Person B whose iPhone is off most of the day. That message stays on the iMessage servers until Person B turns their phone back on. Person A checks back on the conversation several times that day until he sees "Delivered" under the message, indicating that Person B turned their phone back on. Is there any way for Person A to determine when that message was actually delivered, perhaps via an iOS explorer app on Windows, etc?

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you’re expecting to see the actual “time of delivery”, you will not be able to. You will, however, see, via the Messages app, that the iMessage was delivered.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I've scoured the internet and not found a yes or no answer to this question, much less seen it posed. So here's the scenario:
Person A sends an iMessage to Person B whose iPhone is off most of the day. That message stays on the iMessage servers until Person B turns their phone back on. Person A checks back on the conversation several times that day until he sees "Delivered" under the message, indicating that Person B turned their phone back on. Is there any way for Person A to determine when that message was actually delivered, perhaps via an iOS explorer app on Windows, etc?

Thanks!

If you pull the screen to the left i believe it shows times that it is delivered. If the person has settings set to show when an iMessage is read it will show up underneath the message. I might be wrong though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR