I cannot receive images/pictures from one certain contact. Both have iPhone 5c, using iMessages, up to date with software. Emojis work but I only get a box that says "tap to download" where there should be a picture. Then when I tap it says there's nothing to download! I have power cycled, turned iMessages off and on, and checked for carrier updates. Nothing has worked. Any other suggestions (other than restoring to factory settings) are greatly appreciated!
    01-08-2016 03:57 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Has it worked before? Try toggling iMessage off. Then sign out of iMessage and Facetime. Then sign back in to both. Then toggle iMessage back on.

Then Reset Network Settings
    Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
    01-08-2016 04:07 PM
    Resetting Network Settings didn't resolve the issue. We ended up deleting the specific contact that wasn't working on iPhone "A" (so it was just a phone number), sending a MMS from iPhone "B" which was the deleted contact. The picture came through normally on iPhone "A" from iPhone "B" so the phone number was added back as a contact after. All seems to be working still. Probably some issue with the contact card.
    01-14-2016 10:49 AM