Since this morning my iMessage says waiting for activation. I'm not sure if this is related to iOS 8.3 being released. I don't want to update because I'll loose my jailbreak. I've tried reset network settings already.
    04-09-2015 02:59 PM
  2. ae6dx said: Best Answer

I think it's finally working again. I just find it interesting that this issue coincided with the 8.3 release. I have a few friends who are not jailbroken that had no issues today. So I thought maybe that the jailbreak was causing it. I also found it interesting that my iPhone was all of a sudden prompting for iMessage and Facetime to have app specific passwords. It had not done this previously and I had two step verification enabled for a while now.
    that could be a carrier issue, have you checked for a carrier update, or checked with your carrier there is no issues?
    04-09-2015 03:15 PM
    I think it's finally working again. I just find it interesting that this issue coincided with the 8.3 release. I have a few friends who are not jailbroken that had no issues today. So I thought maybe that the jailbreak was causing it. I also found it interesting that my iPhone was all of a sudden prompting for iMessage and Facetime to have app specific passwords. It had not done this previously and I had two step verification enabled for a while now.
    04-09-2015 10:28 PM