Why does my brand new iPhone 6 messages app freeze when attempting to delete text conversations?

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Brand new iphone 6--Messages app freezes when attempting to delete text conversations

I bought a brand new iPhone 6 (updated to the latest OS) yesterday evening. I upgraded from an iPhone 5s that was having no problems. I set up the iPhone 6 from a back up on my iPhone 5s. When attempting to delete a text conversation my messages app freezes. During this time I can't send or receive any messages. My phone gets very hot and the battery starts draining very quickly. Restarting my phone will fix the problem but the conversations I attempted to delete are back. I've googled the problem and there are lots of posts on the issue going back to the iPhone 4. Has anyone found a solution to the problem? I really don't want to restore my phone as new.

Since the phone is only 24 hours old can I take it back to where I got it (Sprint store) and have them give me another brand new iPhone? I really don't want a refurb since I just got the phone, so i'm hoping if no one has a reasonable solution that the store will simply swap it out for another brand new device.

Thanks in advance.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Brand new iphone 6--Messages app freezes when attempting to delete text conversations

That's what I was going to say is most of the times a restore fixes these issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR