Photos "not delievered " but they are....

Jessica Dial

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Is there something I need to reset?

On Imessage, If i send a photo, my phone shows "not delivered" but the recipient does in fact receive them!

:straight-face:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can try rebooting your device, but the problem probably lies on Apple's side or on the side of your wireless carrier.

Inkymycat

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
After installing IOS 7.1 on my iPhone 4S I can no longer send pictures to non iPhone uses. So Android people and other formats are out. I went to the apple store and they checked all my settings and said it was my carrier which is H2OWireless. After doing some research and talking to H2O I was told the only way for this problem to be resolved was to jailbreak my phone. Apple changed a setting on the phone so I am unable to bring up my settings any more under cellular.

It would be great for once if Apple would listen to there customers instead of them determine what they think is right for there customers. So until H2O fixes this problem I can't get my pictures via text.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After installing IOS 7.1 on my iPhone 4S I can no longer send pictures to non iPhone uses. So Android people and other formats are out. I went to the apple store and they checked all my settings and said it was my carrier which is H2OWireless. After doing some research and talking to H2O I was told the only way for this problem to be resolved was to jailbreak my phone. Apple changed a setting on the phone so I am unable to bring up my settings any more under cellular.

It would be great for once if Apple would listen to there customers instead of them determine what they think is right for there customers. So until H2O fixes this problem I can't get my pictures via text.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

After reading your post, I sent one of my brothers who is a real Android fanboy and he received the photo without a problem. My device is an iPhone 5 running iOS 8 beta 3. I also recall sending him and other non-Apple device users a few photos with previous iOS version and they all received them without a problem. Having said that, the problem could very well lie with your wireless carrier and not necessarily your Apple device, in my opinion.

Inkymycat

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello thank you for responding. H2O is aware of the problem. Hopefully they do something about it. For now i can live with unlimited everything for 56 dollars a month. The phone worked fine with pictures before i installed ios 7.1.

The problem with the updates is Apple doesn't fully tell you what these updates do. In the future i will not jump on the updates. I will wait several weeks for the reviews. This is a hard lesson learned.