I would like to know if everyone likes it. Thanks.
    12-17-2013 09:29 PM
    I would like to know if everyone likes it. Thanks.
    I like it. Except for this bug that pops up.
    12-17-2013 09:34 PM
    It never lets me see what I typed unless I close the app and open it again.
    12-17-2013 09:35 PM
    I like it, and it is my primary messaging app. Rarely, and I mean rarely do I have any issues with it.
    12-17-2013 09:56 PM
    I like it. Still some sync bugs between devices & MBA.
    Good Luck
    12-17-2013 10:16 PM
    Use it on my iPhone and iPad, without any issues.
    12-18-2013 12:00 AM
    I like it, and it is my primary messaging app. Rarely, and I mean rarely do I have any issues with it.
    Agreed. I use it for both iMessages and SMS and haven't had any problems.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-18-2013 09:03 AM
    im having trouble with imessage of my ipad1... i cant recieve any msgs .... pls help
    12-23-2013 12:01 AM
    im having trouble with imessage of my ipad1... i cant recieve any msgs .... pls help
    Reboot device, then check settings, iMessage enabled.
    12-23-2013 04:08 AM
    I have used iMessage but had problems messages not delivering and not getting messages when out of the country and have the data off so i felt to controlled.. Its been off for a couple of months now and like text messages as its always available.
    12-26-2013 05:19 PM
    Work fine between my phone and ipad ..
    12-26-2013 05:33 PM
    Work fine between my phone and ipad ..
    It used to work fine as it still does but i just leave it off text messages i find more reliable. You dont have to worry about Internet. Especially when travelling leaving Data Roaming OFF is important if you dont have plan for it. As text messages will always be available. Incoming is Usually free for most carriers while roaming so at least you know who's texting you when don't always have internet access.
    12-26-2013 05:36 PM
    It used to work fine as it still does but i just leave it off text messages i find more reliable. You dont have to worry about Internet. Especially when travelling leaving Data Roaming OFF is important if you dont have plan for it. As text messages will always be available. Incoming is Usually free for most carriers while roaming so at least you know who's texting you when don't always have internet access.
    I always have service /data I don't travel much lol
    12-26-2013 05:40 PM
    I always have service /data I don't travel much lol
    Im just saying some Tips about it. But ya lol i odnt use iMessage anymore because of that. I just find the old fashion text messages are best.
    12-26-2013 05:42 PM
    I always use iMessage and never had any problems with it
    12-26-2013 05:43 PM
    I always use iMessage and never had any problems with it
    I never had specific problems with just small things like i said above, Like not having internet your messages could come delayed.. Thats why i like Text messages its always available..
    12-26-2013 05:47 PM
    I like it and use it. Also recommend it to all new friends that cross over to iOS

Only problem I've seen is my brothers girlfriend had an iPhone and I sent iMessages to her in the past she switched to the SG4 three months ago since then the few messages I send her always try to send via iMessage then fail and resend as text message I know I can delete the convo and probably eliminate this from happening but I haven't done it yet 😕

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    12-26-2013 08:13 PM
    Use it and love it.
    12-26-2013 09:17 PM
    Deleted messages don't sync between iPad and iPhone. Other than that it's cool.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.
    12-26-2013 11:11 PM
    I like it and use it. Also recommend it to all new friends that cross over to iOS

Only problem I've seen is my brothers girlfriend had an iPhone and I sent iMessages to her in the past she switched to the SG4 three months ago since then the few messages I send her always try to send via iMessage then fail and resend as text message I know I can delete the convo and probably eliminate this from happening but I haven't done it yet 😕

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    If you force it to send as text a couple times it normally catches on
    12-27-2013 02:44 AM
    Deleted messages don't sync between iPad and iPhone. Other than that it's cool.
    You can add MacBook Air to that as well.
    Good Luck
    12-27-2013 09:44 PM
    You can add MacBook Air to that as well.
    Good Luck
    It would be awesome of thy could fix this. I wonder why this has been an issue this long?

12-27-2013 10:36 PM
    What is iMessage, I'm new to iOS.? I see it my settings. When I go to send a text, anyone with a iOS device, the chat bubbles turns blue and it says iMessage, I just noticed this. Anyone without iOS it is now green chat bubbles. What is the point of this feature? Hard adjustment coming over from Android.

To the main issue, when I send my wife texts at work or away from the house to her iPhone sometimes she never gets the texts? And vice versa. Why is iMessage causing certain texts not to be delivered, it's a hit or miss. Sometimes I wont get her messages, but then when she comes in the house or turns on WiFi, all of a sudden I'll get her messages.

I also did a test. I turned iMessage and WiFi off on my iPhone and then sent my wife a text. She got it but when she replied my iPhone didn't get her response but my iPad did? My iPad w/ WiFi has iMessage on. My iPad didn't get all of the texts though and she has been on iMessage the whole time. I believe that she still has iMessage on her 5c but def no WiFi. If she has iMessage on do I have to have it turned on too? And I thought each iOS device has to have WiFi on for that particular device to receive and iMessage?

Is there really a point to having this feature on? I just bought these iPhones, this iMessage feature should be working, this is driving me nuts. I'm so confused. I went into settings and so some feature that said "If iMessage is unable to send it will be sent as a SMS". Should I just select that?

Oh, and when I did have iMessage on, my iPad wasn't receiving our convo. It would sometimes recieve her messages but not always and it never received mine.

Sorry, for the rant, its almost 5am here.
    12-31-2013 04:28 AM
    What is iMessage, I'm new to iOS.? I see it my settings. When I go to send a text, anyone with a iOS device, the chat bubbles turns blue and it says iMessage, I just noticed this. Anyone without iOS it is now green chat bubbles. What is the point of this feature? Hard adjustment coming over from Android.

To the main issue, when I send my wife texts at work or away from the house to her iPhone sometimes she never gets the texts? And vice versa. Why is iMessage causing certain texts not to be delivered, it's a hit or miss. Sometimes I wont get her messages, but then when she comes in the house or turns on WiFi, all of a sudden I'll get her messages.

I also did a test. I turned iMessage and WiFi off on my iPhone and then sent my wife a text. She got it but when she replied my iPhone didn't get her response but my iPad did? My iPad w/ WiFi has iMessage on. My iPad didn't get all of the texts though and she has been on iMessage the whole time. I believe that she still has iMessage on her 5c but def no WiFi. If she has iMessage on do I have to have it turned on too? And I thought each iOS device has to have WiFi on for that particular device to receive and iMessage?

Is there really a point to having this feature on? I just bought these iPhones, this iMessage feature should be working, this is driving me nuts. I'm so confused. I went into settings and so some feature that said "If iMessage is unable to send it will be sent as a SMS". Should I just select that?

Oh, and when I did have iMessage on, my iPad wasn't receiving our convo. It would sometimes recieve her messages but not always and it never received mine.

Sorry, for the rant, its almost 5am here.
    Yes, turn them both on.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using apps
    12-31-2013 07:41 AM
    off because it does not work for me . my cousin has a iphone 5c he turns his off . if i have mines on he cannot recieve text or send text to me . tried everything i found on google and still no go . so i have it off . it is not reliable
    02-21-2014 05:35 AM