iMessage as an individual app

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I think it's cool how iPhones they integrated iMessage in so whoever have iPhone just iMessage each other then basic SMS.. But it would be cool if iMessage was just an individual app where u can add all iMessage contacts and etc like how bbm is and separates your iMessage and SMS.. Does anyone else agree??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
With iMessage, SMS texts and iMessages are indeed separated based on the recipient. If the recipient has a supported i-device, an iMessage will be sent, if not, an SMS message will be sent. You can even disable iMessage and have all text sent as SMS. In my contact list, everyone who has an iPhone is labeled as having one. Anyway, if I misunderstood your post, I apologize.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I like the way it's integrated now. That way I don't have to remember who my "iPhone friends" are, and who has some other kind of phone.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I like the way it's integrated now. That way I don't have to remember who my "iPhone friends" are, and who has some other kind of phone.

I'm with you on this Alli although I do label those contacts I frequently communicate with who have an iPhone as JMD mentioned above.

Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh