iMessage! Not Working

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
My iMessage has been down since last night? All of my families iMessage is down too. Including my girlfriend and her brother. Is anyone experiencing the same issues?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: iMessage!

iMessage has been having some issues for a couple of days now...mine was down for a while yesterday and today I'm getting some wonky performance between my iPhone and Macbook Pro (as far as properly syncing the conversations I'm having). My guess is there is some behind the scenes testing or some updating to the servers that is causing the little glitchy issues, but mine (for the time being, knock on wood) is performing just fine.

Maybe reset your phone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

iMessage has been having some issues for a couple of days now...mine was down for a while yesterday and today I'm getting some wonky performance between my iPhone and Macbook Pro (as far as properly syncing the conversations I'm having). My guess is there is some behind the scenes testing or some updating to the servers that is causing the little glitchy issues, but mine (for the time being, knock on wood) is performing just fine.

Maybe reset your phone?

Mine has been pretty solid all day and as of a moment ago, the System Status Page is showing that everything is operating normally.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Moved to iMessage Forum for better viewing and PMd OP. OK with them as they were looking for iMessage forum.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still having intermittent issues. It would work for a certain amount of time then fail. And this is a brand new iPhone 5 that I just bought a couple of hours ago. Set up as new. Maybe it's my area. Apple is being attacked by North Korea! :(

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
iMessage is by the worst part of the iPhone.

I really feel it has never been completely reliable. The past few days it has been particularly bad. And it is quite frequent to randomly have a message arrive/deliver hours or days later. While it then also only falls back to an SMS maybe 15% of the time. It happened last week a few times with several people. Yesterday I messaged a friend and the first thing in his response was that he just got my message from the night before that.

I'm close to turning it off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2