What the DEA really said about iMessages, and what it means to you

What the DEA really said about iMessages, and what it means to you | iMore.com

Does this affect you in any way and if so how? Please leave your comments. Thank you.
    04-05-2013 04:34 PM
    What the DEA really said about iMessages, and what it means to you

What the DEA really said about iMessages, and what it means to you | iMore.com

Does this affect you in any way and if so how? Please leave your comments. Thank you.
    The Iphone has one of the best message systems I've seen yet, feel very secure with iMessages and any other part of the iPhone.
    04-05-2013 05:24 PM
    The Iphone has one of the best message systems I've seen yet, feel very secure with iMessages and any other part of the iPhone.
    I could not agree more but as I am sure you know... federal agencies can sometimes go overboard in their own paranoia. Even the DEA.
    04-05-2013 07:40 PM
    I could not agree more but as I am sure you know... federal agencies can sometimes go overboard in their own paranoia. Even the DEA.
    This is so true, but what can you do, if everyone was as paranoid as they are, no one would ever pick up a phone.
    04-05-2013 09:50 PM
    That is also very true. The government of ours can do many things that none of will ever understand. I just ignore it and do what works for me.
    04-06-2013 07:08 PM
    I find none of this true. I'm sure before a. Company puts a major update into play that deals with messenger qualities there has to be some governmental hand in it.

Bbm was the big one back in the day and still is IMO the most secure way to communicate but that's if you can find another person with a BlackBerry. My. Wife has one and that's the only way we text each other. With imessage being t he big man on campus now I think you should take these kinds of stories with a massive grain of salt.

The government can track you down from your voice on a surveillance tape but cracking a message is damn near impossible.....

Sent from my game boy color
    04-09-2013 11:39 PM
    The DEA is really saying, we can see any iMessage, so they're trying to get the crooks to use it lol
    04-10-2013 01:35 AM