Imessage

deb poole

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I would like to have access to if so required to my childrens iMessages. Therefore on my iphone i need to have their Icloud account enabled. I dont however want them to have access to my messages for obvious reasons. Is this possible.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Also if you had a second device you could do this like a iPod touch on wifi or a iPad

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have access to if so required to my childrens iMessages. Therefore on my iphone i need to have their Icloud account enabled. I dont however want them to have access to my messages for obvious reasons. Is this possible.

I can only assume why you want to do this but just remember one thing... Parent or not, You are treading on that water where it gets thin when playing with kids no matter the age where many things are private between them and their friends so you might want to ask yourself if you really are doing this or want to because of mistrust or do you really have a viable reason for thinking something is going on.

PS I am not taking sides, Just giving you something to mull over.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That is one heck of a mess although it is possible
You would only get iMessage to there email not the number and it would try to associate your phone number with the other device and you would get your messages and theirs ...

Not to mention you wouldn't get texts
So it's a lot of work and mess for only partial info

Your better off just randomly checking the device or having a spare iPod or something for this purpose

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh