Imessage sucks

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Sell your iPhone to some one who knows how to use it. imessage is in the same category as bb messenger, has to be sent to someone with an i device

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm more intrigued by the fact that some people in this thread are typing like how a teenage girl would text

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
i'm more intrigued by the fact that some people in this thread are typing like how a teenage girl would text

Like no way iMessage like um totally suck you know like hmm ya ... Haha

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
It does what it was intended to do without problems. What more do you want?

I smell troll.

I don't know, I can sympathize with OP. I thought it was really cool when it came out and started using it even though I'm on a family messaging plan. It seems to almost work right, it every once in a while, a message gets lost. It almost invariably happens at work (spotty cell service) and, when it happens, it's always something "important" from my wife.

When I try to explain later on why I'm either ignoring her or forgot to do what she asked, I have trouble claiming that I didn't receive the text because it said "delivered"on her phone.

It's not worth the friction it causes in my situation. I've turned it off and still use the carrier now. It, on the other hand, is very reliable - though not free. Sometimes you do get what you pay for...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods