Official iMessage ID swap thread

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I will be keeping this alive and adding in anyone who has posted interest in the last 6 months or so. The previous chat remains active, but while I did get the ball rolling on it I have since left as it seemed a member had a dislike for me. Not sure the reasoning, but that's beside the point. If anyone else is interested, please post up or PM me. The more the merrier.

I simply ask that you come in with an open mind, a sense of humor, no sensitivity, and, if you're in a different time zone, enable the snooze option.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I will be keeping this alive and adding in anyone who has posted interest in the last 6 months or so. The previous chat remains active, but while I did get the ball rolling on it I have since left as it seemed a member had a dislike for me. Not sure the reasoning, but that's beside the point. If anyone else is interested, please post up or PM me. The more the merrier.

I simply ask that you come in with an open mind, a sense of humor, no sensitivity, and, if you're in a different time zone, enable the snooze option.

Add me to the new chat please

LouieAhmed

Jul 27, 2018
Visit site

Add me louie.ahmed@icloud.com

Jai_Healey5

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site

Add me please my ID is jaihealey5@gmail.com

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox