I love my iPhone. I'm sure we all do. But everyone once in a while we get dragged into a group chat with eleven other people who just can't seem to ever shut up. I follow this guy on twitter, @ReagentX, who apparently has some inside info on iOS 5.1. He shared a screenshot that showed a recipient of his blocking his iMessages, so in return, he blocked him back.

Could this be the end to all of our stress?

I sure do hope so.

Screenshots:

What do you guys think? Could this be some Photoshop prank or a legitimate feature of iOS that we will see soon (like tomorrow with the next generation iPad)?
    03-06-2012 08:49 PM
    I think you just dont get involved in the stupid group chats and you don't have that problem lol
    03-06-2012 09:16 PM
    I think that would be a great feature and was missing when iMessage made its public debut.
    Last edited by rayz336; 03-06-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    03-06-2012 09:27 PM
    I think you just dont get involved in the stupid group chats and you don't have that problem lol
    You don't get involved. People get you involved. They drag you in. You can group chat a number of people without their permission; against their will.

Are you familiar with iOS?
    03-06-2012 09:31 PM
    You don't get involved. People get you involved. They drag you in. You can group chat a number of people without their permission; against their will.

Are you familiar with iOS?
    Yes I am familiar with IOS, guess I got lucky and the only people with imessage don't get into these group chats. Can't you just turn it off through group messaging?
    03-06-2012 11:49 PM
    Yes I am familiar with IOS, guess I got lucky and the only people with imessage don't get into these group chats. Can't you just turn it off through group messaging?
    I think the group chat feature only applies to SMS/MMS. I've tried turning it off and still received group chat messages.

Maybe it's a bug? :/
    03-07-2012 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD