imessage

wateron

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Have imessage set up on my iphone & ipad. I can send a message from my iphone to my ipad with no problem. When I try to reply to the message on my ipad the blue send button doesn't "activate". Same thing happens if I try to start a new message on the ipad. Anyone know how to fix this?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if you can send to a phone-number-apple-id for iMessage on an iPad. Try sending it to your email, and see if that works.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you aren't typing it all in the subject field, rather than the message field on the iPad. I've seen several people do that.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

wateron

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
LOL! You can turn it off in the settings.

By the way, I see your on Sprint (I'm on Verizon) In your Phone Settings do you have the option to Turn on/off Caller ID or Call Forwarding? I don't but I have heard that those on AT&T do have that option.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
By the way, I see your on Sprint (I'm on Verizon) In your Phone Settings do you have the option to Turn on/off Caller ID or Call Forwarding? I don't but I have heard that those on AT&T do have that option.

Yes in AT&T there is the option to turn off caller Id

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

No, Sprint iPhone's don't have that option, either.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner