Last night the blue "send" button in iMessage stopped working.........I type, record and all that but get no response when touching the blue "send" key to send the message.............any ideas on what to check on the phone before I take it back to Verizon for an exchange?
    10-16-2011 10:37 AM
    Try going into the settings menu, general, reset, and hit "Reset Network Settings" and see if this helps. Usually this can usually fix little issues that come up from time to time.
    10-16-2011 11:17 AM
    It worked for one time and now it is back to not working................:-(
    10-16-2011 11:29 AM
    Reenter you apn and mms settings. Then reboot device.
    If all fails, you might have to restore again
    10-16-2011 11:42 AM
    I ended up going to the Apple store after a visit to the VZ store where they couldn't help. It seems that I was typing in the "subject" line of the iMessage and trying to send rather than typing in the iMessage box............Even the Apple guys were confused at first till we went into settings and found that you need to turn "off" the subject line option. OR which is easier is to just make sure you are typing in the right box.............ahahah Now when I type in the iMessage box it works fine.........
    Goodfellas1833 likes this.
    10-16-2011 03:40 PM
    Stevie my dumb *** was doing the same thing.....until u stated that u where typing in subject box
    05-06-2012 04:35 PM
    I was surprised that they included a subject line option. I don't think I've ever actually seen someone use a subject line on a text message.
    05-06-2012 10:56 PM
    I was surprised that they included a subject line option. I don't think I've ever actually seen someone use a subject line on a text message.
    The subject line is an MMS feature.
    05-07-2012 08:12 AM
    I use the subject line if it's more like an email than an instant msg. Kind of like an instant email.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    05-07-2012 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD