iOS 5: iMessages (Sending & Receiving messages)+video

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Apple just released iOS 5 with 200 new feature including iMessages.... with iMesseges you will be able to send free text, picture, contacts, celender with any idevises witch run iOS 5 including: iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch 3rd & 4th G; you should have Wi-Fi,3G or EDGE(maybe GPRS too)

so in this video i will show you how to send texts and Picture....
Follow me on:
Serwan Saleme (@SerwanJN) on Twitter

SerwanJN | Facebook

watch the video:

iOS 5: iMessages (Sending & Receiving messages) - YouTube

Last edited:

jglev

Jun 11, 2008
Visit site
According to Apple, you can send photos, videos, contact info and location info from iMessage. How do you send contact and location info? I can't figure this out. When you press the camera icon, all you get is photo and video options. There is nothing about contact or location.

Thanks.

DigiColMedia

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
iMessage

Just share a contact from within the Contacts app like you normally would and select message instead of mail. If the recipient has an iOS device it will be sent as an iMessage. Same goes for anything you are sharing location info etc. Just share from within it's own app and send as message. You don't necessarily have to be in the message app to share. :p

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Actually i don't now how to do it, but i think when you type a number i message automaticlly change it to number badge, also for celender