iMessage picture question

dublex

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure there will be a jailbreak app to help enable that in the iPhone or iPod version. To be honest though, it would look a bit squashed. That's probably why Apple didn't go with the idea initially.

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure there will be a jailbreak app to help enable that in the iPhone or iPod version. To be honest though, it would look a bit squashed. That's probably why Apple didn't go with the idea initially.

That's what I assumed, that it will cramp things on the screen. And I'm afraid I don't jailbreak so that wouldn't do me any good haha.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If you're interested in an SMS replacement app that does that, give [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/textie-messaging/id353912946?at=10l3Vy]Textie[/URL] a look. Basically, you'll be getting your SMS for free, and you don't need to jailbreak to use it, either. And maybe most importantly, your friends and family don't have to be using the same app for it to work. (One caveat: I don't think it supports MMS yet--same as Google Voice--but it can send them to email addresses and to other Textie users.)

Here's an example:
Textie_1.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2