I've seen on the iPad that you can have pictures beside the bubbles inside an iMessage conversation, can you do that with the iPhone? If you're not sure what I'm referring to, here's a reference pic.

http://www.ijailbreak.com/wp-content...s_imessage.png
    07-31-2011 10:35 AM
    no, sorry, thats only a function of the iMessage program on the iPad...
    Phil DeLong likes this.
    07-31-2011 10:50 AM
    I'm sure there will be a jailbreak app to help enable that in the iPhone or iPod version. To be honest though, it would look a bit squashed. That's probably why Apple didn't go with the idea initially.
    07-31-2011 05:26 PM
    I'm sure there will be a jailbreak app to help enable that in the iPhone or iPod version. To be honest though, it would look a bit squashed. That's probably why Apple didn't go with the idea initially.
    That's what I assumed, that it will cramp things on the screen. And I'm afraid I don't jailbreak so that wouldn't do me any good haha.
    08-01-2011 07:51 PM
    If you're interested in an SMS replacement app that does that, give Textie a look. Basically, you'll be getting your SMS for free, and you don't need to jailbreak to use it, either. And maybe most importantly, your friends and family don't have to be using the same app for it to work. (One caveat: I don't think it supports MMS yet--same as Google Voice--but it can send them to email addresses and to other Textie users.)

Here's an example:
    Last edited by Massie; 08-01-2011 at 09:08 PM.
    08-01-2011 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD