iMessage EMAILS!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Your choice.

Also, YOU didn't need to post here.

Thanks for your input though....

You are right, I sure didn't. However I am curious to see if anyone will actually post their email addresses so that they can endure little "hey, is this working?" imessages from you. That was your intent right? Anyhow, everyone is entitled to their own own opinion and mine still stands.

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
You are right, I sure didn't. However I am curious to see if anyone will actually post their email addresses so that they can endure little "hey, is this working?" imessages from you. That was your intent right? Anyhow, everyone is entitled to their own own opinion and mine still stands.

Mostly it really is to test if it works properly. However you want to use it is your choice.

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
All Trolls -.-

You don't need to post the same answer as everybody else -.- 1 person did it, that's all. Jeeeez.

P.S. Another forum has this idea. They love it and loads of people posted their emails -.- But you guys are just ....

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
All Trolls -.-

You don't need to post the same answer as everybody else -.- 1 person did it, that's all. Jeeeez.

P.S. Another forum has this idea. They love it and loads of people posted their emails -.- But you guys are just ....

Add me to the list of so called "trolls", but I just had this image of a mastercard commercial pop into my head!

Finding a new forum on the web -- $0.00
Obtaining a new Username and password -- $0.00
Calling the established forum members trolls for refusing to make private information public -- Priceless :D

Oh. I wont be listing my email either. :)

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Add me to the list of so called "trolls", but I just had this image of a mastercard commercial pop into my head!

Finding a new forum on the web -- $0.00
Obtaining a new Username and password -- $0.00
Calling the established forum members trolls for refusing to make private information public -- Priceless :D

Oh. I wont be listing my email either. :)

I am calling you guys "trolls" because your posting the SAME thing that someone else put and this is a place to PUT YOUR EMAIL IF YOU WANT TOO. Not to state your opinion.

Read properly next time..

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I would suggest a read in the FAQ section.

Take a look at this portion under "Can I see email addresses?"

I don,t think you are going to get many better responses than youve got as it is simply unwise to post private information on a forum that is able to be viewed by anyone.

Good luck though.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i don't see a problem with putting my email on a public forum. are you telling me you guys do not have a throw away or condom email?? sheesh!

here you go Jeremy, add me to your iMessage community: BLiNK4Life@yahoo.com

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
i don't see a problem with putting my email on a public forum. are you telling me you guys do not have a throw away or condom email?? sheesh!

here you go Jeremy, add me to your iMessage community: BLiNK4Life@yahoo.com

Are you telling me you use a throw-away email to register your iMessage? I used my real address, cause that's what my friends already have in their address books.

We're not going to see threads for iMessage like we did for Kik and Live and some of the other instant message apps where you got to give out your user name or pin. Notice that didn't happen with WhatsApp, where you use your phone number? Well this is the same thing with iMessage.

Did you ask for stranger's phone numbers so you could randomly text them? Of course not. Why is iMessage any different? It's not.

Some of these kids need to go back to AIM, Yahoo, or iChat. Sheeeesh.

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Are you telling me you use a throw-away email to register your iMessage? I used my real address, cause that's what my friends already have in their address books.

We're not going to see threads for iMessage like we did for Kik and Live and some of the other instant message apps where you got to give out your user name or pin. Notice that didn't happen with WhatsApp, where you use your phone number? Well this is the same thing with iMessage.

Did you ask for stranger's phone numbers so you could randomly text them? Of course not. Why is iMessage any different? It's not.

Some of these kids need to go back to AIM, Yahoo, or iChat. Sheeeesh.

You can use your email instead of your phone number (for iPhone's only).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR