is this really malware

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
On one of our mac user your accounts we get this message. we have moved it to the trash but it still pops up. what do you suggestIMG_0017.JPG

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
You could always try Malwarebytes first. I periodically use it to scan for malware. It was recommended to me by an Apple Support member.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
No, do NOT use a link from the message!

Chris is referring to my post above where I’ve linked this particular issue to the Apple support forums where others are having this same issue. The Apple support forums suggest installing Malwarebytes, which seems to have solved the Apple support users issue.
@Chris Cook5, have you tried that?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Chris is referring to my post above where I’ve linked this particular issue to the Apple support forums where others are having this same issue. The Apple support forums suggest installing Malwarebytes, which seems to have solved the Apple support users issue.
@Chris Cook5, have you tried that?

I have two user accounts on my desktop. do I need to download it on the one that has the pop-up message or does it matter

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Has this been resolved? Did Malwarebytes take care of it? I'd like to mark a best answer for future use. :) (probably post 9)

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I searched the App Store yesterday but couldn’t find it. is it an app or actual software. I won’t be able to for the next few days at least but I will let you know. I did find similar apps but not that one particular app

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I now think it’s my heard drive Because it’s slow no matter what I do and I get the Beachball ball every time even on Bootup

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner