ARD 3.9

facecard

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I am using an iMac running High Sierra and ARD 3.9. I am using ARD to collect iMac information like serial number and related stuff. Also, I have created groups with specific names and put specific computers in each group. I use ARD for inventory purposes and related information. It has taken a lot of time to create the individual groups and collect the information.

Where does the data get saved in this iMac? I do need to preserve this information.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]"The data is stored in a SQL database..."

Source: [/FONT]
https://www.apple.com/remotedesktop/assetmanagement.html

facecard

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Well the link is dead. How do I preserve this database or where I can find the location of this database? It has to live on the computer.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well the link is dead. How do I preserve this database or where I can find the location of this database? It has to live on the computer.

The link is NOT dead. I just clicked on it and was taken to the associated web page. As for your question, I do not know where that particular db reside on the computer. Have you search for "SQL" via Finder on your Mac?

facecard

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Of course it works on Safari. Even if I did do a SQL search on This Mac, what name am I looking for? There is nothing related to ARD or even close to it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77