Trade in and save big📱:Get an iPhone 11 for free
    I am using an iMac running High Sierra and ARD 3.9. I am using ARD to collect iMac information like serial number and related stuff. Also, I have created groups with specific names and put specific computers in each group. I use ARD for inventory purposes and related information. It has taken a lot of time to create the individual groups and collect the information.

Where does the data get saved in this iMac? I do need to preserve this information.
    Last edited by facecard; 07-01-2019 at 12:52 PM.
    07-01-2019 11:33 AM
    "The data is stored in a SQL database..."

Source:
    https://www.apple.com/remotedesktop/assetmanagement.html
    07-01-2019 07:03 PM
    Well the link is dead. How do I preserve this database or where I can find the location of this database? It has to live on the computer.
    07-02-2019 07:24 AM
    Well the link is dead. How do I preserve this database or where I can find the location of this database? It has to live on the computer.
    The link is NOT dead. I just clicked on it and was taken to the associated web page. As for your question, I do not know where that particular db reside on the computer. Have you search for "SQL" via Finder on your Mac?
    07-02-2019 07:59 AM
    The link you gave me "The page you’re looking for can’t be found".
    07-02-2019 11:04 AM
    Of course it works on Safari. Even if I did do a SQL search on This Mac, what name am I looking for? There is nothing related to ARD or even close to it.
    07-02-2019 11:13 AM