I have a Mac running High Sierra. I have Apple Remote Desktop running 3.9. I want to view multiple clients at once. Another words, I want to see the small individual screens and if I click on that client then I have access to the computer.

Right now, under Scanners, I have the clients in LIST form showing the Name, IP, ARD version, etc... I would like to see those clients as small individual screens.

How do I change the viewing options?
    04-13-2018 11:21 AM
    I have a Mac running High Sierra. I have Apple Remote Desktop running 3.9. I want to view multiple clients at once. Another words, I want to see the small individual screens and if I click on that client then I have access to the computer.

Right now, under Scanners, I have the clients in LIST form showing the Name, IP, ARD version, etc... I would like to see those clients as small individual screens.

How do I change the viewing options?
    Unfortunately I don't have that installed and judging by the reviews (and $80 price tag) it's not something I'm going to look into purchasing.

However, from the App store, here is the link to Apple Support for that product:

https://support.apple.com/remote-desktop
    04-13-2018 11:29 AM
    I use team viewer for personal use.
    04-13-2018 11:51 AM
    It looks like there's an observe command to show multiple screens scaled down.

The following YouTube video is older, but near the beginning the presenter selects multiple machines, logs in, then does observe and all the screens scale down and are shown at the same time.

facecard likes this.
    04-14-2018 03:43 PM
    @DCOKE~ Thanks. I believe observe command is what I am looking for. Like you said, it shows the small screens and I can see what EACH client is doing or the status of the client machine.

By the way, in this case, ARD is being used in a school environment and not for personal use.
    04-16-2018 09:16 AM