I have a RED iPhone 7. Ask me anything! (AMA/Q&A)

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Do you think this is the iPhone 7 to get if you don't have one yet? Do you think it would have looked better with a black front?

That's a personal taste choice. For me, yes, black would have swayed me to get it. The white front — definitely not.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Excellent unpacking vid on YouTube Rene and I have to second.... they should've made the  stickers red!

Are there any exclusive wallpapers included?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Probably a stupid question but the only difference is the color right? Nothing else new here?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Do you think this is the iPhone 7 to get if you don't have one yet? Do you think it would have looked better with a black front?

Color is totally subjective. If I was looking for an iPhone 7 now, I'd get red because it looks great and is hot and new.

I had iPhone 5c with a black front and colored back and, personally and subjectively, white looks fresher, lighter, and more modern to me.

But I like white phones, watches, speakers, etc.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Excellent unpacking vid on YouTube Rene and I have to second.... they should've made the  stickers red!

Are there any exclusive wallpapers included?

Awesome question, Darla!

No exclusive wallpapers, at least not on my review unit. That would have been a great idea, though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR