when I bought my Mac I was told that I would not need any type of vires protection...
    Well my 27 in iMac got slower and finely crashed a couple of times...Took the Mac to a local repair shop [ not apple] ..tech guy told me I had several Malware app? on my mac...My computer is working ok now but little problems are beginning to creep back into the mac....Do i need to buy a Norton for a I Mac... Or do I need to take it to a the nearest repair center... Repair center is about a 3 hour ride...around trip...Hope someone can help me out Ken
    06-29-2016 03:34 PM
  2. firedept10 said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore!

If you are having problems with malware it is usually due to the sites you are visiting or the downloads you are using. Go to Malwarebytes and download their program. It will scan your system and remove anything it has found.
    Welcome to iMore!

If you are having problems with malware it is usually due to the sites you are visiting or the downloads you are using. Go to Malwarebytes and download their program. It will scan your system and remove anything it has found.
    06-29-2016 04:10 PM