A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and so far she has not been able to get past the upgrade screen:

"HELP PLEASE! Any ideas of what to do? My iMac won't let me do anything past this screen. I've tried to click both "continue" and "back" with the cursor and by hitting enter. Nothing happens. I've also forcefully shut the computer down and restarted and still this. I've also unplugged the computer and restarted and same thing. "
    11-04-2015 12:30 PM
    A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and so far she has not been able to get past the upgrade screen:

"HELP PLEASE! Any ideas of what to do? My iMac won't let me do anything past this screen. I've tried to click both "continue" and "back" with the cursor and by hitting enter. Nothing happens. I've also forcefully shut the computer down and restarted and still this. I've also unplugged the computer and restarted and same thing. "
    Make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.
    11-04-2015 06:27 PM

What size iMac nd how new is it? if it is big and new with warranty you can call Support and get a screen share going that Apple may get past and help from there instead of taking in to the store depending on size??
    11-04-2015 06:32 PM