Hey! I have previously had an app backed up with icloud. I have tried many times to delete the app from icloud without success.

1: I have uninstalled the app completely from the phone.
    2: I have tried to factory reset the phone.
    3: I have also switched to another iphone.
    4:I have deleted all backups from my apple id
    5: I have been in contact with apple support and they could also NOT help me delete that app from icloud backup.
    4: Apple Support has said that their engineers should look into it and come back with an answer.

it has now been a month since I contacted apple and they still have not solved the problem or got back to me. they just say they're watching it. how long can this take? does anyone have any tips on how I can delete that app's backup?
    12-18-2021 03:52 PM
    To delete an app from your iCloud backup, simply go to Settings → your name at the top of the page → iCloud → Manage Storage → Backups → select your iPhone → Show All Apps and then disable the toggle next to the app you want to delete.
    Annie_M and scruffypig like this.
    12-18-2021 04:00 PM
    Hey! I have previously had an app backed up with icloud. I have tried many times to delete the app from icloud without success.

1: I have uninstalled the app completely from the phone.
    2: I have tried to factory reset the phone.
    3: I have also switched to another iphone.
    4:I have deleted all backups from my apple id
    5: I have been in contact with apple support and they could also NOT help me delete that app from icloud backup.
    4: Apple Support has said that their engineers should look into it and come back with an answer.

it has now been a month since I contacted apple and they still have not solved the problem or got back to me. they just say they're watching it. how long can this take? does anyone have any tips on how I can delete that app's backup?
    The second the advice given by @Just_Me_D! Also, welcome to iMore!
    12-18-2021 06:32 PM
    I have tried that severeal Times.. like I write not even apple support had a solution, they said that their ingenjeers are looking at it (Bern a month now)… any tips?
    12-19-2021 04:37 AM
    If you delete the app (not remove it but uninstall it) then do an iCloud backup, said app won’t be saved
    Annie_M and scruffypig like this.
    12-19-2021 09:06 PM