iOS / icloud

eriksweden123

Dec 18, 2021
Visit site
Hey! I have previously had an app backed up with icloud. I have tried many times to delete the app from icloud without success.

1: I have uninstalled the app completely from the phone.
2: I have tried to factory reset the phone.
3: I have also switched to another iphone.
4:I have deleted all backups from my apple id
5: I have been in contact with apple support and they could also NOT help me delete that app from icloud backup.
4: Apple Support has said that their engineers should look into it and come back with an answer.

it has now been a month since I contacted apple and they still have not solved the problem or got back to me. they just say they're watching it. how long can this take? does anyone have any tips on how I can delete that app's backup?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To delete an app from your iCloud backup, simply go to Settings → your name at the top of the page → iCloud → Manage Storage → Backups → select your iPhone → Show All Apps and then disable the toggle next to the app you want to delete.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hey! I have previously had an app backed up with icloud. I have tried many times to delete the app from icloud without success.

1: I have uninstalled the app completely from the phone.
2: I have tried to factory reset the phone.
3: I have also switched to another iphone.
4:I have deleted all backups from my apple id
5: I have been in contact with apple support and they could also NOT help me delete that app from icloud backup.
4: Apple Support has said that their engineers should look into it and come back with an answer.

it has now been a month since I contacted apple and they still have not solved the problem or got back to me. they just say they're watching it. how long can this take? does anyone have any tips on how I can delete that app's backup?

The second the advice given by @Just_Me_D! Also, welcome to iMore!

eriksweden123

Dec 18, 2021
Visit site
I have tried that severeal Times.. like I write not even apple support had a solution, they said that their ingenjeers are looking at it (Bern a month now)… any tips?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices