Maybe I'm getting old... but when I upload a certain Excel-files to iCloud and put it on 'share/allow changes', the following happens;
    When I share the link to the corresponding person, it will only get downloaded to their harddrive, and whenever this person makes any changes to the file, these changes are only stored on their local harddrive.

- What am I doing wrong here?
    I want to be able to work on Excel files in realtime with a few people... seeing changes on the go, as they happen.
    01-20-2019 07:07 AM
    Although I use Excel at work, I rarely "share" my files for collaboration purposes. With that being said, I can only assume the sharing capabilities are similar to Apple's own office suite. With Apple Pages on my MacBook Pro, I created a letter and at the end of the letter, I put "Sincerely, Just Me, D". Afterwards, I shared a link to the file by emailing it to another one of my email accounts of which I accessed via my iPhone X, it opened the file and allowed me to edit it. After selecting done, the edited document was visible on my MacBook Pro.
    01-20-2019 10:31 AM