Icloud Locked

blairxxxxxxx

Jul 2, 2018
Visit site
Hey,

Ive had my iphone 6 for as long as i can remember. Recently i broke my iphone 7 and needed to go back to my iphone 6. My icloud is locked and the security questions arent right. I dont really know what to do? Ive tried everything. i cant even get into the email. its on my iphone 7 so would going on the work? help?? Also, I have my iCloud email and password. But because it’s locked it won’t let me in without questions. So I have all the credentials to get in but my security stuff.

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

Ive had my iphone 6 for as long as i can remember. Recently i broke my iphone 7 and needed to go back to my iphone 6. My icloud is locked and the security questions arent right. I dont really know what to do? Ive tried everything. i cant even get into the email. its on my iphone 7 so would going on the work? help?? Also, I have my iCloud email and password. But because it’s locked it won’t let me in without questions. So I have all the credentials to get in but my security stuff.

I hope you will figure it out soon. Good luck.
In the meantime, https://iforgot.apple.com is your only option to get access to your account.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

Please take this issue to Apple. There’s nothing we can do regarding this matter. Thank you!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I hope you will figure it out soon. Good luck.
In the meantime, https://iforgot.apple.com is your only option to get access to your account.

Good morning @blairxxxxxxx. Welcome to iMore.

The link above is going to be your only option at this point. You're going to play a game of "20 questions" with Apple, and provided you can answer the questions, they will unlock your account.

In the meantime, please head over here and introduce yourself to the community:
https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-introduce-yourself-here/

Thanks.

_______
~Lee Bo

Jul 4, 2018
Visit site
I am sorry the situation You are going thru I strongly recommend u to call Apple, the proof of purchase may help u or maybe you can verify your account with them, not a other choice other wise You can sell that iPhone in parts

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Genius Bar can remove it with proof of purchase. You can also contact Apple support and with proof of purchase, Apple engineers can also remove it. It’s usually a few day turn around in that though. Either way, they will want proof of purchase.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2