Hi guys, i'm curious about something. Maybe someone here can enlight me

1. I read some forum for iphone users, and now they're having fun showing their "so many" old devices history screenshot from their icloud. Quest : icloud signed out from devices and erase device should automatically remove the device history list as well right ?

2. Some guys just bought used iphone. Icloud and find my phone all in clean status, but the device is asking for the passcode. Quest : curious of the causes
    08-16-2017 11:59 AM
    Yes you are right. When signed out from iCloud the device will remove from the device history.

The person may have bought a phone that is signed out of iCloud etc but still has a passcode.

Since it’s not linked to iCloud they can simply restore it in iTunes so shouldn’t cause too much drama.
    Although I’d go to the seller first in case ICloud is signed in still
    08-16-2017 12:38 PM
    Yes you are right. When signed out from iCloud the device will remove from the device history.

The person may have bought a phone that is signed out of iCloud etc but still has a passcode.

Since it’s not linked to iCloud they can simply restore it in iTunes so shouldn’t cause too much drama.
    Although I’d go to the seller first in case ICloud is signed in still
    1. Well, the thing is, they did sign out from their old devices (supposedly to sell their old phone), but still have history list. It's strange

2. Didn't erase phone meaning erase as a new phone (which included passcode)
    08-16-2017 01:15 PM
    1. Well, the thing is, they did sign out from their old devices (supposedly to sell their old phone), but still have history list. It's strange

2. Didn't erase phone meaning erase as a new phone (which included passcode)

If they’re still signed in their iCloud account on the devices, they’ll stay in the the list.
    08-16-2017 07:09 PM