Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Hi,
    my free 1TB OneDrive has gone so I want move all files to iCloud Drive.
    I will pay 0,99 for 50GB.
    I went to iCloud.com with browser and created a new folder, and when I open iPhone iCloud Drive app, I don't see the new folder.
    I want use iCloud Drive to Manage all my photos and Videos, just like I used with OneDrive.
    If I create the "new wanted folder" with iCloud Mac folder, it appears on iPhone, but I don't want include my MacBook hard drive space because it's 128GB only.
    Any help?

This is the folder I created with browser:

[Help] iCloud Drive on Mac, Browser and iPhone-captura-de-ecr-2017-08-13-s-12.52.25.png

and I can't see it with my iPhone:

[Help] iCloud Drive on Mac, Browser and iPhone-img_0341.png
    08-13-2017 06:58 AM
    Your post is a little difficult to understand. Anyway, what do you mean your free 1TB OneDrive has gone? I mean, what happened to it? Was it full? If so, 1TB of data is not going to fit on 50 GB of space. In regard to folder syncing, give it time to sync.
    08-13-2017 07:12 AM
    This might sound silly but are you sure you’re logged in using the same Apple ID on both devices? Also, make sure you’re connected to WiFi and that you allow time for everything to sync up.
    08-13-2017 07:32 AM
    Your post is a little difficult to understand. Anyway, what do you mean your free 1TB OneDrive has gone? I mean, what happened to it? Was it full? If so, 1TB of data is not going to fit on 50 GB of space. In regard to folder syncing, give it time to sync.
    When I entered my course in University, they gave us free Office 365 + 1TB onedrive. Last week my OneDrive returned to 5GB, but I will buy only 50GB apple because I'm using only 40GB at onedrive.

Let me try to explain better: I use OneDrive to upload automatically all photos and videos. I want do it with iCloud Drive.

This might sound silly but are you sure you’re logged in using the same Apple ID on both devices? Also, make sure you’re connected to WiFi and that you allow time for everything to sync up.
    Yes, I'm using the same old apple ID in my Macbook and iPhone, and same Wi-Fi.

How's possible I see a folder at iCloud.com and I don't see it when I open iCloud Drive with iPhone?... iPhone app only syncs with iCloud folder from Mac...
    Last edited by fabio984; 08-13-2017 at 11:54 AM.
    08-13-2017 11:25 AM
    Don't know how! But, I created another folder at website and it appears in my iCloud Drive app...! The other doesn't! problem solved and don't know what happened.
    08-14-2017 09:27 AM
    Still can't do what I want:
    Upload my iPhone photos to iCloud Drive.
    I think Apple is missing this feature.
    With Dropbox or OneDrive you can select multiple photos on iPhone and upload directly, or it can be done automatically.

With iCloud Drive, I must send photos from iPhone to my computer, and then send to iCloud Drive.
    08-14-2017 12:22 PM
    Still can't do what I want:
    Upload my iPhone photos to iCloud Drive.
    I think Apple is missing this feature.
    With Dropbox or OneDrive you can select multiple photos on iPhone and upload directly, or it can be done automatically.

With iCloud Drive, I must send photos from iPhone to my computer, and then send to iCloud Drive.
    The Photos app on iOS has its own iCloud backup option. Go to Settings > iCloud and be sure Photos is turned on. This will backup your photos to iCloud when you’re connected to wifi.
    08-14-2017 01:07 PM
    The Photos app on iOS has its own iCloud backup option. Go to Settings > iCloud and be sure Photos is turned on. This will backup your photos to iCloud when you’re connected to wifi.
    I know, but iCloud and iCloud Drive are different things. I want use iCloud Drive.
    iCloud takes MacBook space, and iCloud Drive doesn't ...
    iCloud : photos online and local.
    iCloud Drive : online only.
    08-14-2017 01:09 PM
    I know, but iCloud and iCloud Drive are different things. I want use iCloud Drive.
    iCloud takes MacBook space, and iCloud Drive doesn't ...
    iCloud : photos online and local.
    iCloud Drive : online only.
    iCloud backups use iCloud storage. After work I can test a few things to see if I can get photos into iCloud Drive. You can try dragging and dropping the photos. Select them from One Drive and drag them into the folder on iCloud Drive.
    08-14-2017 01:12 PM
    Yes, iCloud and iCloud Drive use the same storage.
    True, I can pick from onedrive and drag to iCloud Drive, te intention is do it directly (from iPhone to iCloud Drive), because I upload and delete photos every week. ( only 16GB iPhone).
    08-14-2017 01:40 PM