Hi,

is anyone experiencing this at the moment as well:

I had a 2FA notification pop up yesterday, out of the blue, without me trying to sign in anywhere. Given this, I decided to change my password.

I first went to the Apple ID site, via Safari on my iPhone, and when I get to the "Change password" page, when typing in your new password, it throws an error, saying "An unknown error has occurred.", right at the bottom, where it shows the password strength.

In the end I changed my password through the iOS iCloud settings, but wondering if this was temporary, or other are seeing this as well, and it's a system issue? (BTW, is there a way to upload pictures into a post, as I took a screenshot?)
    06-17-2017 07:01 AM
    Hi,

is anyone experiencing this at the moment as well:

I had a 2FA notification pop up yesterday, out of the blue, without me trying to sign in anywhere. Given this, I decided to change my password.

I first went to the Apple ID site, via Safari on my iPhone, and when I get to the "Change password" page, when typing in your new password, it throws an error, saying "An unknown error has occurred.", right at the bottom, where it shows the password strength.

In the end I changed my password through the iOS iCloud settings, but wondering if this was temporary, or other are seeing this as well, and it's a system issue? (BTW, is there a way to upload pictures into a post, as I took a screenshot?)
    Posting photos will be enabled for you as soon as you have a minimum amount of posts. This to avoid people spamming and scamming the forums with photos.
    06-17-2017 08:47 AM
    No worries. Thanks for the info.
    06-17-2017 08:59 AM