I have 200gb of storage on iCloud. If I download a movie I bought on itunes on my iPad Pro, how do I put it in the cloud so I'm not using the storage on my iPad? Also, how do I take it out of the cloud to watch it and than put it back in the cloud?

I only have 128gb on my 12.9" iPad Pro.

Also, I have 256gb on my iPhone 7 plus. What if I downloaded a movie onto my iPhone? How could I upload it or watch it on the iPad?
    01-02-2017 07:49 PM
    I have 200gb of storage on iCloud. If I download a movie I bought on itunes on my iPad Pro, how do I put it in the cloud so I'm not using the storage on my iPad? Also, how do I take it out of the cloud to watch it and than put it back in the cloud?

I only have 128gb on my 12.9" iPad Pro.

Also, I have 256gb on my iPhone 7 plus. What if I downloaded a movie onto my iPhone? How could I upload it or watch it on the iPad?
    I believe everything u buy from iTunes gets stored in the cloud. On your iPad, u can just "delete from device" to free up space and still keep it in the cloud to view or to download to device again at a later time. To view a movie on any other Apple device, just go to videos I think, your iCloud content will be displayed and click on the little cloud with the down arrow to download to that specific device. Hope I didn't confuse u.
    01-02-2017 08:12 PM
    Am I using cellular data when I'm not on wifi and I want to download something from the cloud? Also I'm paying $2.99 a month for 200gb and I still have about that much left. Where are my movies and tv shows if there not on the cloud and they still have the cloud symbol? That's what I'm confused about.
    01-02-2017 09:09 PM
    Am I using cellular data when I'm not on wifi and I want to download something from the cloud? Also I'm paying $2.99 a month for 200gb and I still have about that much left. Where are my movies and tv shows if there not on the cloud and they still have the cloud symbol? That's what I'm confused about.
    Yes, you are using cellular data. Where are you actually seeing the movies and TV shows with the cloud symbol?
    01-03-2017 01:36 AM
    Right now I can see them on my iPhone. If I look into the iCloud storage available in settings it says I have about 198gb free out of 200.

When you look at the tv show or movie that you have there is a blue cloud next to it. I know it shows it can be downloaded. But what I'm wondering is why isn't any of my iCloud storage space being used?
    01-03-2017 07:44 AM
    Your iCloud storage is not affected by movies you purchase. iCloud storage is only for things like phone backups, pictures and movies you actually record using your phone or iPad, and other data backups.
    01-04-2017 01:42 PM
    When I was on the free 5GB storage they would sometimes say that there wasn't enough storage to back up a device, especially my iphone. Now I wonder if $3 a month is a waste.
    01-08-2017 08:25 PM