I am in a position, which I assume is quite common, where an iCloud account is full of photos from various different phones over the years. The quota is now nearly full and I need to delete them all.

Assuming I have downloaded all photos and videos and backed them up myself somewhere, I would like to delete all these from iCloud.

However, on iCloud.com I can only find a way to delete selected photos. I do not want to select 9000 photos in order to hit the delete button, I simple need a Delete All.

Now I understand that Apple want you to use a lot of storage, so you'll just buy more, but I cannot believe there is not a simple way to free it all.

All the answers I have found center around removing them from particular iOS devices or disabling iCloud Library on the devices.

This is not a solution since there are many such devices, some of which are not even owned by me anymore.

It should be possible to do this at iCloud.com

Any help appreciated.
    12-28-2016 07:33 AM
    Via computer, you should be able to select CTRL + A to select all of the pics and then delete them. I've done it before on my old MacBook, but it's been a while. I'm actually preparing to go to work so I can't test it for you. Give it a try and see.
    12-28-2016 07:41 AM
    Thanks for the reply.

This is in a browser (Chrome) in Windows, and using iCloud.com, and Ctrl+A does not do anything.
    12-28-2016 12:16 PM
    Now also tried it in Safari on a MacBook, with many combinations of CTRL, ALT, FN, CMD + A and nothing selects all.
    12-28-2016 12:30 PM
    Download photos to MAC or computer using iCloud. Once they are downloaded to system you can hit and delete all
    07-01-2017 11:59 AM