Spam shared reminder request

authentic103

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I received a spam email to my iCloud account today along with a corresponding shared reminder list request from the same account. It has popped up several times in the reminders app and I have declined it every time, but it also keeps popping up as a notification even when the reminder request isn't showing in the app. It has been happening all day and it is driving me crazy. Anyone know how to block this account or keep this from happening?

maidenhaze

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I have this exact issue starting yesterday as well. Constant reminder invite about ray bans for $18.99. Hard to believe that Apple hasn't developed a way to block invites for reminders. I'm hoping this is fixed soon. I tried blocking address it is coming from. I even tried accepting it to opt outfit it but it just keeps coming back.

*editted to add: the only new app I have downloaded lately is Pokemon go...

redparadox

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
I just got this too, I got rid of it by going into my iCloud settings and toggling Reminders off and on again. That seems to have worked for now.

ponderingalong

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Whilst clearing the reminders I accidentally clicked on the link which opened the reminder app :crying: however nothing else happened. Are there any checks I should be doing?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner