struggling to understand how icloud photo library works, which I have switched on, on my iphone and ipad

1. if I take a photo on my iphone, then delete it on my ipad, will it delete on my iphone or is it kept on the specific device that took the photo-I have searched for an hour for the answer to this and I can't find it anywhere!
    2. my iphone is using up around 4g of storage on photos/my ipad says its using up 1g - but they have exactly the same on them-although ALL photos were taken on my iphone

help-confused!
    06-29-2016 01:56 PM
  2. pkcable said: Best Answer

Your storage used includes a bunch of other stuff too, apps, songs, emails, bunch of stuff. icloud photo save your pictures to the cloud BUT it does not sync them in real time, so sometimes if you take a picture on your iphone you won't see it on your iPad until hours later.
    Your storage used includes a bunch of other stuff too, apps, songs, emails, bunch of stuff. icloud photo save your pictures to the cloud BUT it does not sync them in real time, so sometimes if you take a picture on your iphone you won't see it on your iPad until hours later.
    06-29-2016 02:06 PM