Why can't I use iCloud music and have my library books?

anon(764611)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Why can't I use iCloud music and have my library books

Hi iMore family. I'm hoping I can maybe get some help with an issue my wife is having. I moved her from a Note 5 to an iPhone because she wanted to go to a single device (was carrying the Note and a iPod). She uses her iPod to listen to audio books from the library, and she syncs via iTunes because that allows her to have as many books as she wants with no expiration date. Well once she went to the iPhone and we did the family plan for the Apple Music, but for some reasons once she enabled the Apple Music she was no longer able to have the audio books and music at the same time. When she plugged it into iTunes, she was prompted to select "Manual sync", so she did. Once she did that her Apple Music was removed, and the only way to get it back was to uncheck "manual sync", but of course once she did that her audio books came off. She does not like to use the Over Drive app because it has a limit on how many books you can have, and there is also a time limit to get the read (I believe 21days). She has now moved back to the Note 5 since her only reason for getting the iPhone was to use a single device and that did not work out in her favor.

With all of that said and hopefully I have done a good job to describe it all to you, does anyone have any suggestions or have you run into this problem? Thanks for your time and assistance in advance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro