Why is my purchased playlist on iOS not syncing to my Mac on iCloud music library?

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Why is my purchased playlist on iOS not syncing to my mac on iCloud music library

i have a purchased playlist that was created when i first used icloud Music Library with Apple Music however this is showing on all my devices except my mac is there a reason for this

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is my purchased playlist on iOS not syncing to my mac on iCloud music library

Initiate iTunes on your Mac, and then select the Music option. Now select File → Preferences → General, and then scroll down and place a ✔ in the box next to "iCloud Music Library". Afterwards, select "OK".

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why is my purchased playlist on iOS not syncing to my mac on iCloud music library

I have that enabled and I'm using i cloud music library just this one particular playlist wont sync everything else is

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site

so apple told me its because that Purchased Music Playlist is strictly for IOS devices and is not meant to sync to the mac but you can create the playlist with all the same songs and it will appear then and then delete the original purchased music playlist as you created the new one(call it whatever you want)