When i go into icloud on the ipad and try to delete it it says all the back up photos etc will be lost.
    If i then create the new email address will it then back up all the data again. It really is a pain and you should be able to change the email address without all this messing around. Millions must have this problem.
    Thank you for any help
    June
    04-03-2016 05:34 PM
    Do not try to "delete" iCloud from your iPad. Simply, sign out of iCloud on the iPad, but do so only after you've made a backup of your data. Afterwards, when you sign out of iCloud, it should ask you if you want to data to remain on the iPad or deleted from it. Since you're changing your iCloud ID, it may be best to keep the data on the device so it can possibly be synced to your new iCloud account, if that's possible. Anyway, if your new iCloud ID is NOT associated with the old iCloud ID then you should create a backup after signing in to the iPad with your new iCloud ID.
    04-03-2016 05:56 PM
    When i go into icloud on the ipad and try to delete it it says all the back up photos etc will be lost.
    If i then create the new email address will it then back up all the data again. It really is a pain and you should be able to change the email address without all this messing around. Millions must have this problem.
    Thank you for any help
    June
    Change iCloud, iTunes, and App Store Email on iPhone/iPad [How to]
    04-25-2016 05:13 PM