I have two accounts with my email address with spellings different cause of the capitalization of iCloud as opposed to icloud, I could not be more clear and I know you understand the question, so please answer it.
    02-17-2016 10:04 PM
    First off who are you addressing?

Second there is no difference and how about you make an account and actually become apart of the community instead of posting an anonymous question and then getting mad about it when it's not answered correctly.

Can we please get rid of this stupid ask a question system? This in no way benefits the community it's only gotten worse since its inception that I've noticed.
    02-17-2016 10:33 PM
    I have two accounts with my email address with spellings different cause of the capitalization of iCloud as opposed to icloud, I could not be more clear and I know you understand the question, so please answer it.
    I don't understand the question
    02-17-2016 10:37 PM
    First off who are you addressing?

Second there is no difference and how about you make an account and actually become apart of the community instead of posting an anonymous question and then getting mad about it when it's not answered correctly.

Can we please get rid of this stupid ask a question system? This in no way benefits the community it's only gotten worse since its inception that I've noticed.
    No we can not, but we value your opinion and thank you for your feedback
    02-17-2016 10:38 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Your question is actually not at all clear. Are you saying that you have two different usernames with iMore? What exactly are you referring to when you say "two accounts with my email address with spellings different"?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-17-2016 10:45 PM
    You have 2 iCloud email addresses. One has a capital C, and the other a lower case c. It was by mistake and you want to know the difference.
    What are you using the email addresses for? iMore? Apple ID? Facebook?
    It doesn't matter if the C is upper case or lower case on the email. Has it caused a problem?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-18-2016 12:38 AM