Why won't my pictures load?

I

iMore Question

The majority of my pictures are blurry and have an exclamation point in the bottom right corner. Anytime I try to do something with the pictures, a message pops up saying "Cannot Download Photo: There was an error downloading this photo from your iCloud Photo Library. Please try again later." I've been trying for several days now.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Login to iCloud via a web browser to verify that the pics are indeed displaying via your iCloud Photo Library. If they are, download the pics to your computer. If they aren't then the pics are no longer available and thus the reason for the error.

maddyfrederickk

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
The majority of my pictures are blurry and have an exclamation point in the bottom right corner. Anytime I try to do something with the pictures, a message pops up saying "Cannot Download Photo: There was an error downloading this photo from your iCloud Photo Library. Please try again later." I've been trying for several days now.

pottz142

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
Login to iCloud via a web browser to verify that the pics are indeed displaying via your iCloud Photo Library. If they are, download the pics to your computer. If they aren't then the pics are no longer available and thus the reason for the error.

How can the pics no longer be available if they are on iCloud??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711