Set up a website would like to use iCloud?

I

iMore Question

set up a website would like to use icloud

i am starting a new business and need to set up website how do i do this

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: set up a website would like to use icloud

i am starting a new business and need to set up website how do i do this

Wow that is a big undertaking. Especially if you are going to try and do it yourself and have never done it before. This is really going to depend on what kind of site you will need. Are you going to be selling online or just representing yourself and your company? My suggestion would be to hire someone. Yes I realize there are cost associated with that, but if you are looking for serious results then a professional will be able to best accommodate you, because they will have all the right questions to ask before proceeding.

There are many elements to a website and it requires different people to build one sometimes. To know it all and understand it all would take you a long time to acquire all the knowledge. First, iCloud will not work into anything that will help you. You will need OS X Server and some kind of web design software like RapidWeaver to acieve a fairly decent site. Honestly you need to do some research before you start this project. It is a big undertaking unless you plan to use someone like Wix.com. Not trying to suggest you could not do it, but there is a lot involved in building a website.

I created and my wife manages & maintains several sites, so I have a good idea what is involved. Some will say it is easy to build your own site and I will agree, but if it is only a single page personal site. A business site is very different and needs to look and feel professional especially if you are selling a service or product.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal