How do I view a video I have deleted from my iPhone and saved in iCloud library ?

I

iMore Question

how do i view a video i have deleted from my iPhone and saved in iCloud library ?

I have deleted videos from my iPhone , saved in photo library, so now how do i view them on my iPhone?

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't get this question. You have videos you have shot on the phone that you deleted? And now you want to view them?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How do I view a video I have deleted from my iPhone and saved in iCloud libra...

Welcome to iMore! iCloud Library is not a storage option. It's a back up option. If you deleted the videos on your phone, you may have deleted them in iCloud Photo Library as well. I would upload photos and videos to apps like Box and Dropbox.

They may still be backed up in iCloud. Go to iCloud.com on your computer and see.
If they are still there, you can restore your phone and set it up with the back up. Maybe.

barker0817

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: how do i view a video i have deleted from my iPhone and saved in iCloud library ?

I think he is under the impression that if he backed the videos up to the cloud and then deleted them from his phone that they would still be available to view from the cloud.

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
If you deleted it, the video and whatever photost should be in the "Recently Delelted" folder on all your devices, (if you deleted less than 30 days ago.) You can restore from there. In the future I would suggest a 3rd party such as Google Photos to keep your media as a backup to iCloud Photo Library.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner