On my iPhone, my finger mistakenly hit the Delete when updating info in a particular important note file. When I got my iPad, the deleted note was still there. I opened it to try to make a change to it and resave it, in an effort to save /preserve the file. Before I could save it, the file updated from iCloud and deleted from my iPad. Is there a a way to undelete it - to rescue /restore it?
    10-28-2015 10:00 PM
    Welcome to iMore! The only way that I know of is to restore from an iCloud or iTunes backup that may have included the note.
    10-28-2015 10:13 PM
    iCloud.com allows you to restore files, contacts and calendars - but unfortunately not Notes. Hopefully they will add this.

If you are not using iCloud sync and your using something like Gmail - maybe(??) the note is in the trash there?
    10-29-2015 06:42 AM
    Matt-B is correct. If you do not have a copy of the deleted notes somewhere else, it is gone.

As for restoring via an iCloud backup, that does not help in this matter. "Your iOS device backup only includes data and settings stored on your device. It doesnt include data already stored in iCloud. That includes contacts, calendars, bookmarks, mail messages, notes, shared photo albums, iCloud Photo Library, My Photo Stream, and documents you store in iCloud Drive."
    Source: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH12519?locale=en_US
    10-29-2015 07:38 AM