After updating to El Capitan on my iMac, iTunes is continually giving me the message that "Your iCloud Session has expired." I re-enter the password information only to be presented with the same message again in a few minutes. I have turned off iCloud on my computer and logged back in, rebooted the machine, checked iCloud settings, but to no avail. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
    10-04-2015 02:24 PM
    10-04-2015 02:53 PM
    Thanks for your response. My problem began with an hours-long download of El Cap during which the program could not connect with the server to complete the iCloud info. I foolishly continued through rather than waiting it out and am now dealing with this situation. I have owned Apple products for nine years, each with Apple Care. I have so often had difficulties with the service - long wait times, transfers from one department to another, reps tearing apart my machine with their generic attempts at resolutions and leaving me with a mess on my hands after their so-called fix - that I hesitate to contact them. But I will if I must. I so appreciate the iMore site. I've just recently begun watching the iMore podcast. Through it, I found this forum, and I am delighted by its presence. I look forward to the information I can garner from your site. As an owner of a late-2013, 27" iMac, an iPad 2, and an iPhone 6s+, I am sure I will come to depend on the readily-available information. Again, thanks for your advice. Now I'll just have to set aside several hours of time to deal with "Apple SUPPORT."
    10-04-2015 03:44 PM