Your iCloud Session has expired, how can I fix this problem?

I

iMore Question

"Your iCloud Session has expired"

After updating to El Capitan on my iMac, iTunes is continually giving me the message that "Your iCloud Session has expired." I re-enter the password information only to be presented with the same message again in a few minutes. I have turned off iCloud on my computer and logged back in, rebooted the machine, checked iCloud settings, but to no avail. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: "Your iCloud Session has expired"

Thanks for your response. My problem began with an hours-long download of El Cap during which the program could not connect with the server to complete the iCloud info. I foolishly continued through rather than waiting it out and am now dealing with this situation. I have owned Apple products for nine years, each with Apple Care. I have so often had difficulties with the service - long wait times, transfers from one department to another, reps tearing apart my machine with their generic attempts at resolutions and leaving me with a mess on my hands after their so-called fix - that I hesitate to contact them. But I will if I must. I so appreciate the iMore site. I've just recently begun watching the iMore podcast. Through it, I found this forum, and I am delighted by its presence. I look forward to the information I can garner from your site. As an owner of a late-2013, 27" iMac, an iPad 2, and an iPhone 6s+, I am sure I will come to depend on the readily-available information. Again, thanks for your advice. Now I'll just have to set aside several hours of time to deal with "Apple SUPPORT."

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2