What's up with my iCloud storage?

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks.

Please help me sort this out if you can. My iCloud storage keeps running out and when I check I find that photos and videos are hogging all the space. However, I only have 86 photos and 4 small videos - no way it would eat up 5 GB of space. What's happening guys? I am attaching a screenshot for your reference. I keep deleting all my photos off my phone in order to clear up space on the cloud but clearly that's not helping. Thanks for your help!

Screen.jpg

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Photos on your macbook may also be setup to sync to icloud. So if you have photos on there as well, they could be using your storage.
If you go to: www.icloud.com you should be able to log in and see the photos/videos that are taking up space.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Photos on your macbook may also be setup to sync to icloud. So if you have photos on there as well, they could be using your storage.
If you go to: www.icloud.com you should be able to log in and see the photos/videos that are taking up space.

I actually make it a point to transfer all my macbook photos to flickr. So, my macbook only has few photos that's also on my iphone. I checked icloud photos and it only has 90 photos and videos - basically what I alreaady have on my iphone.

So what's eating up the space, I wonder..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods