If I do not pay my iCloud storeage can I still veiw the pictures I have stored there normally?

I

iMore Question

If i do not pay my icloud storedge can i still veiw the pictures i have stored there normaly

Like it cost .99 for 20gb what if one month i dont have .99

W1ck3D86

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: If i do not pay my icloud storedge can i still veiw the pictures i have stored there normaly

*Conditions and terms:

The applicable storage fee for an upgraded storage plan will take effect immediately; downgrades to your storage plan will take effect on the next annual or monthly billing date. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING APPLE WITH VALID CREDIT CARD OR PAYMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. If Apple is unable to successfully charge your credit card or payment account for fees due, Apple reserves the right to revoke or restrict access to your stored Content, delete your stored Content, or terminate your Account. If you want to designate a different credit card or payment account or if there is a change in your credit card or payment account status, you must change your information online in the Account Information section of iCloud; this may temporarily disrupt your access to the Services while Apple verifies your new payment information. We may contact you via email regarding your account, for reasons including, without limitation, reaching or exceeding your storage limits.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73