i bought an apple iphone and reset everything it contents after which when i try to create icloud account it says this device is not eligible for icloud account.....please fix some solution and i will return back to you for appropriate fix....
    09-11-2015 02:58 PM
  2. HankAZ said: Best Answer

i bought an apple iphone and reset everything it contents after which when i try to create icloud account it says this device is not eligible for icloud account.....please fix some solution and i will return back to you for appropriate fix....
    The issue is not that you cannot create the iCloud account... it's that you cannot do so using a NEW @icloud.com email address. Just use an existing email address (@hotmail, @gmail, @yahoo, etc).
    The issue is not that you cannot create the iCloud account... it's that you cannot do so using a NEW @icloud.com email address. Just use an existing email address (@hotmail, @gmail, @yahoo, etc).
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    09-11-2015 04:13 PM