Can someone please help me with iCloud and calendar question?

I

iMore Question

Can someone please help me with icloud and calendar question

I have started using (correctly I hope) calender's and on my new and first ever iPhone, I was wanting to ask why do events I create seem to show up fine in calendars online in icloud but none of the other events that were already included in my phone show up there online?

If someone can help me with this i'd appreciate it.. unless their not supposed to show which is weird to me lol

Like Christmas and all the other holidays are on my phone but not online.

Thanks a lot!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can someone please help me with icloud and calendar question

Yeah, there is a setting for holidays in Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendars to show holidays for your region. However, that same setting is as far as I know not available online in iCloud.

Maybe someone can give an insight in this.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can someone please help me with icloud and calendar question

I have started using (correctly I hope) calender's and on my new and first ever iPhone, I was wanting to ask why do events I create seem to show up fine in calendars online in icloud but none of the other events that were already included in my phone show up there online?

If someone can help me with this i'd appreciate it.. unless their not supposed to show which is weird to me lol

Like Christmas and all the other holidays are on my phone but not online.

Thanks a lot!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1

Initiate the native Calendar app and then select 'Calendars' at the bottom of the screen. You will be shown a list of calendars including the ones you may have configured on the device. Make sure there's a check mark next to all of them. If not, select the items so that the check mark appears next to them. Select 'Done' in the upper right corner. All events, holidays, etc., should appear in the manner they are online.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73